Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

... Christian Bale.. I've seen 'Batman Begins'.. only once.. only once.. in my life.. in my whole life.. but in an ethereal, elusive way.. your Bruce Wayne.. your heartbreaking Bruce Wayne.. Christian Bale.. has haunted me... ever since.. ever.. ever since... and do you know who I see now so inveterately in your so young Bruce Wayne in 'Batman Begins'.. Christian Bale.. I see.. Prince Amerigo.. a see a very young Prince Amerigo so deeply.. with Lovecraftian will and power.. I see a so young Prince Amerigo.. in your young Bruce Wayne.. Christian Bale.. in 'Batman Begins'.. having seen the movie.. only once.. only once.. but been haunted by your Bruce Wayne in that movie.. ever since.. ever since.. and now.. in the year 2020 in the month of that year being December.. that haunting is still growing.. still growing.. still ascending.. that haunting is still.. ascending... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment