Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

.. Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. it was the year 1990.. Scott Morrison and I were in Joan's room.. in the original.. Joan's room.. the much, much more spacious.. Joan's Room.. it was.. in this year 1990.. I was in Grade 11.. in my third year at Aisp.. Scott Morrison was in Grade 12.. in his fourth year at Aisp.. we had a very long conversation about the movie.. 'Batman (1989)'.. but I really, really got the sense that I was so obsessed with all things Batman.. in this conversation with Scott Morrison.. and that Scott Morrison's involvement with this theme of Batman in this conversation.. that his involvement with this theme of Batman in this conversation.. was reluctant.. was a reluctant involvement.. I got that.. felt that.. feeling.. impression.. nothing that Scott Morrison who was such a nice person would EVER willingly convey an impression of.. to me.. during this conversation.. in the original Joan's room.. the much more spacious Joan's Room... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment