Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

.. the music that begins at the 2 minute 59 second point of.. The Knight - music mix best of collection.. is the quintessential, official music of.. actor Lamont Cranston (Tom Hiddleston): ..".. I'm Loki.. I'm the hero of this Loki Disney+ series.. it's what I do with the knives... sob sob.. I juggle knives.. sob sob sob... I juggle knives.. it means I'm the hero.. sob sob.. also.. when I fly out of the airplane with a suitcase.. I think I may be carrying a suitcase when I fly out of the airplane.. I do all these.. sob sob.. heroic things in the trailer for the Loki series on Disney+.. also.. I swear I get some heroic lines.. some heroic dialogue.. too.. their's a beautiful female version of Loki.. she looks so young and so very innocent... like a strawberry shortcake- female version of Loki.. she looks... just adorable.. as the female version of Loki.. don't get me wrong.. she's commanding and charismatic as well.. and.. but I don't want.. I DON'T want.. lana lang (scarlett johansson).. silver age lana lang (scarlett johansson).. in her role of Black Widow.. a Natasha.. sob sob.. or-.. or.. Natalia.. sob sob sob... I don't want.. I-.. I ... DON'T want her to end up being the ultimate villain of this Loki universe I've found myself in.. I feel something.. about this remarkable actress lana lang (scarlett johansson).. as I do about the mysterious, beautiful actress playing the female Loki.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbU8GSX6iY

No comments:

Post a Comment