Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

.. Track 1.. called.. "A storm is coming".. Track 1.. of the soundtrack to.. "The Dark Knight Rises".. composed by Hans Zimmer.. Track 1.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of Steven Sharpe (Robert Downey junior): ..".. Lamont Cranston (Tom Hiddleston) played Loki.. the Marvel comics Loki... and I played Tony Stark.. and we did a tense scene together.. in Joss Whedon's Avengers movie.. and he said.. he said.. '.. I have an army..'.. he said that.. he said that.. he said.. '.. I have an army..'.. that's no joke... that's no joke.. he said.. '.. I have an army..'.. that's no joke at all.. that's no joke.. no joke at all.. at all.. at all.. my god.. my holy freyya morningstar... no joke at all... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment