Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2023

.. track 2.. of disc one.. track 2.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration.."... track 2.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, sad-as-goddess-artemis music of.... Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart): ..".. it has come.. to my.. knowledge.. that I.. am scary.. and that I.. would harm.. grotesquely harm.. sadistically, grotesquely harm.. the beautiful daughter.. of one of my very best friends.. and that-.. this is me.. who I am.. and.. and.. this beautiful young puella.. 'puella' is the spanish word for beautiful young girl.. like a spanish man saying 'my little puella'.. 'my little puella'.. 'my little puella, lorna dane'.. I knew lorna dane when she was three years old (3-year old megan d. iseult).. I knew her when she was one year old (one year old hanno jason leigh 1-year old megan d. iseult hanno jason leigh).. and.. she was so-.. indescribably as this adorable little girl.. so full of happiness and life and wisdom.. a thirst for knowledge.. such an adorable little girl thirst for knowledge.. lorna dane.. lorna dane.. my friendship with Magneto lasted a long time.. a long time.. and.. it's the comics.. that's all.. that's all.. that's all.. like I am not a three-dimensional flesh-and-blood human being.. I am merely.. a fictional comic book character.. and maybe fictional is the operative word.. here.. where if it's fiction.. it's-.. okay?.. and.. I am thinking that.. it's also the betrayal.. my betrayal of her father.. an old friend.. of her father, Magneto.. and old friend.. where father and daughter are one flesh-and-blood.. and.. it's this infinite love that Magneto feels for his children.. the love of a father who spent time in Auschwitz.. and.. I think there is something going on.. with.. fiction.. fiction.. fiction.. see.. there are fictional comics of our exploits as the Uncanny X-men.. and I'm not sure.. oh these comics are very expensive now.. and.. I'm not sure how well known these comic books actually are.. but there is something called 'WebFlow'.. and 'WebFlow' I believe describes itself as time-travel media.. yes.. time-travel.. that's the one thing that.. wait.. I'm not sure if time-travel is all that prevalent in the 'the Uncanny X-men' comics.. maybe.. with the Holocaust.. it honestly.. cannot.. be.. all that prevalent.. I can't think about the Holocaust.. because Magneto's Holocaust is in his future.. and I knew lorna dane when she was one year old two years old three years old.. and I loved her.. this adorable little girl (3-year old megan d. iseult / 1-year old hanno jason leigh 1-year old megan d. iseult)..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss fetus-baby kate moss 2-year old kate moss wanda maximoff the second.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment