Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

.. John Wick 1-3 Music Mix.. is the official, quintessential song of.. Al Pratt (Keanu Reeves): ..".. see.. sorry.. I mean.. Gal.. Gal Godot.. or.. Diana Prince... it's like.. you really are Diana Prince.. Gal Godot.. like there's no.. distinction.. sorry.. distinction.. there's no.. difference.. sorry.. heh.. I'm always saying sorry.. it's that.. Gal Godot is Diana Prince.. Diana Prince is Gal Godot.. it's as basic.. or fundamental.. as that.. and.. it's like.. oh no.. I forgot the vital information I was going to impart to you.. Diana Prince.. Gal Godot.. I'm hearing the voice of Roger Ebert helping me remember what I was going.. to.. to tell you.. Gal Godot.. Diana Prince.. the voice of Roger Ebert is saying.. that I have a mission.. a mission to impart.. to share between us.. ahh.. it's like.. now thinking of hearing Roger Ebert's voice.. I was going to tell you that I'm not even sure when I'm in the 21st century.. like I'm not even sure.. generally.. what decade.. what century.. 20th or 21st.. that I'm in.. ah.. oh no.. I can't remember what I was going to tell you.. the mission.. gal godot.. diana prince.. the mission.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms. .$3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLFrrwZs8gc&list=RD6LVywcJbuXo&index=4 .. in the inwards of hte above URL.. watch?vivien = jesse-Luther.. (F)en(r)i(r)-west Zatanna-sensory-Biz gus-cisa .. and.. Retro-Destro 6-Luthor-Volk year-west-cisa Jesse-business-university e(X)onerate-ovaltine.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment