Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

.. track 22 Haydnn.. track 22 Haydnn.. of Hans Zimmer's Oscar-winning soundtrack to the movie "Dune".. track 22 hadynn.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Lisa Simpson: ..".. is it - Singapore..?.. does Singapore want to make Lisa Simpson into a poster-girl for-.. for Singapore..?.. because Singapore is the one country I've heard horrific things about.. I mean I know what you hear about Saudi Arabia and.. oh no.. oh no.. oh-.. oh no.. it's.. my mother, Marge Simpson.. in the early '90's she warned me..'NEVER go to Singapore'.. that they execute people for marihuana possession in Singapore.. and.. it's-.. I know about.. flagellations..?..-.. beheadings..?.. in countries like.. Saudi Arabia..?.. it's just-.. something-.. something-.. something.. quizzical.. curious.. about EVERYTHING you or I know about Saudi Arabia.. and-.. Singapore..?.. it's Singapore that truly.. frightens me.. maybe Saudi Arabia also frightens me.. really frightens me.. it's just-.. Afghanistan.. there was a movie about Afghanistan that I really wanted to see.. it looked like a beautiful movie.. the movie about Afghanistan was called.. 'The Kite Runner'..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss fetus-baby baby Chia-pet clayface kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment