Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. what does it mean for me to be dependent on drugs.. it means I have a drug-dependency.. these not being drugs for physical afflictions.. but these being drugs for the mind.. drugs that are supposed to influence your psyche.. that's the kind of drug-dependency I may have.. and I want it to stop.. I think cogentin is truly a filthy drug.. and then I go back to taking it.. two pills of cogenting together with one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. I really should know how many milligrams of each drug that is.. that I take.. the number of milligrams may even be written on the package of pills.. and I never look for that information on the package.. not even now to get up from my computer and go to check the package to see if it does say how many milligrams of each drug.. I'm not doing that right now.. and I could.. and.. the drugs sometimes or even frequently offer me relief from this horror-schizophrenia I have.. from the horror-voices of my schizophrenia.. and.. I think.. I have to learn to stop taking these pills.. because I think it still must be the cogentin that is giving me truly horrific OCD.. horrific obsessive-compulsive disorder.. not the compulsive.. just the obsessive.. obsessive.. meaning thoughts.. thoughts.. obsessive meaning.. thoughts.. horror-words.. horror-phrases.. in my mind.. thoughts.. I think that's the cogentin.. I call this.. 'bad-person syndrome'..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 8-year old kate croy kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss 3-year old megan d. iseult rachel summers 9-year old megan d. iseult angelica jones 8-year old 21 Jump Street megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment