Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

.. actor Robert Downey junior: ..".. it's.. he's Tony Stark.. and I want to talk about the Tony Stark of issue #1 of Mark Millar's comic book mini-series 'Civil War'.. I think the author's name is Mark Millar.. his name is Mark Millar... - right..?.. - sorry.. that's his name.. and.. Mark Millar wrote Tony Stark as a great man.. a truly great man.. in issue #1 of 'Civil War'.. and I want to be this Mark Millar Tony Stark.. I want to be this Tony Stark.. and actor becoming who he plays.. I want to become this Tony Stark.. of issue #1 of 'Civil War', written by.. Mark Millar.. that's his name.. Mark Millar.. and.. I'm really not sure.. oboy.. my destiny in respect to being Tony Stark.. it feels.. so very different.. it feels.. awful.. oh man.. I really, REALLY want to be the Mark Millar Tony Stark.. this great man of supreme conscience.. both Tony Stark and Mark Millar himself.. his name is Mark Millar.. I know that's his name.. sorry..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult The White Queen Emma Maggie Hyacinth Ryder Zaladane monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment