Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. Horror.. absolute.. horror.. is what I felt in my psyche right after literally beginning like instantaneously after I took my pills.. my four pills.. I might have taken them around early afternoon.. I'm not sure.. or maybe late morning.. my four pills.. two pills of cogentin and one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. I-.. I don't how how many milligrams were in each pill.. it was like.. the butchery of the Goddess Athena's soul and goodness in the book 'Creatures of Arcadia'.. absolute butchery of the soul of Athena in that book.. it was like.. it was like that.. and.. with my apologies grave apologies to anyone who's birthday is.. today.. November the 15th.. I think November the 15th may in a mystical sense.. in a John Constantine mystical sense.. November the 15th may be an extraordinarily important date to Nocturna (Monica Bellucci).. to the Bronze Age Batman- character Nocturna.. then the rest of the day after the horror I felt after taking those four pills.. two pills of cogentin and one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. those four pills.. those four pills.. without my knowing at all how many milligrams of each pill all that adds up to.. and then.. the rest of the day was a day of healing.. but I really think after this true shock of horror.. instantaneously after taking those four pills.. I mean.. I don't think I should take these pills ever again.. for real.. this time..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 14-year old susan-atkins-poison-ivy-esque kate moss megan d. iseult The White Queen Emma Ms. Frost Maggie Hyacinth Ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment