Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

... Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I might need cogentin after all.. I might need cogentin after all.. I might need cogentin after all.. the Goddess Tammuz always said I could trust Doctor McPherson.. Doctor McPherson of Belleville, Ontario.. with my life.. with-.. with my life.. with my soul.. she said.. with my soul.. There is something so scary happening with poor, poor Harry Knowles.. something so very scary that he himself probably most likely.. can't understand.. or.. or fathom.. and Doctor Laura talking on.. I mean.. Doctor Laura on maybe on a stage talking on youtube.. she seems so very, very compassionate.. maybe there is something so.. maybe there is a terrifying counter-revolution.. are counter-revolutions..?..-.. I've never really studied.. counter-revolutions.. but the Doctor Laura Schlesinger thing might be scary too.. (.. did I spell her last name accurately..).. and Doctor Laura may herself say.. the funny thing is.. people might.. like.. NEED her.. the public may really.. NEED her.. like the News Vendor in 'Watchmen', written by Alan Moore.. art by Dave Gibbons.. the News Vendor.. who really should be played by Bruce Willis someday.. he would say.. as he said about the Cold War.. people may really NEED Doctor Laura.. '.. in the final analysis..'.. that's what he said.. '.. in the final analysis'.. in Alan Moore's great, great writing.. for 'Watchmen'..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I just took cogentin right now.. right before I wrote.. all of the.. above..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones megan d. iseult Maggie Hyacinth Ryder The White Queen Emma Frost Zaladane The Black Queen Selene Monica Bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment