Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2023

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...".... it is five minutes to eleven o'clock at night right now... for the duration of the past half hour as I was lying in bed I had inside myself a chemical resurgance of the poison that is cogentin.... the cogentin that I have been taking for at least a year or more now.... I didn't take any pills at all today.... this chemical upsurge of cogentin from all the cogentin in my system... from all the cogentin remaining in my system.... took on the form of a truly satanic voice of Doctor Laura Schlesinger talking to me for about half an hour....".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale victoria brianne hill embeth davidtz.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ....".... p.s. ... I'm sure the real Doctor Laura Schlesinger is very nice and that her repeated cruelty as a radio personality in the '90's was not actually.. in reality.. things that she was literally actually physically saying... and that something truly horrific was happening with radio in the '90's.. this may be an Illuminati-subject.... also... I think early in the '00's I heard a.. should I call it a sound-bite?-.. because it was Doctor Laura expressing her horror of abortion.. in such a heartfelt, heartbreaking, sincere way... it truly is a Doctor Laura Schlesinger labyrinth...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth ryder The White Queen monica bellucci The White Queen Zaladane Angelina Jolie Madyline Pryor Scarlett johansson Madyline Pryor on the very first two pages of issue #3 of 'Dark X-men: Fall of X' Nicole Kidman.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment