Pages

Monday, November 27, 2023

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. I thought that there was a cockroach inside a space inside one of my headphones.. inside a space that a cockroach could disappear into inside one of my headphones.. inside one of the two headphones.. I thought maybe possibly I may have just felt something extraneous against my ear and maybe it wasn't a cockroach after all.. inside the space inside one of the two headphones.. I thought it was a cockroach.. I looked at the headphone and no cockroach was emerging from the space.. I put the headphones on and was about to listen to Track 1 of disc one of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice".. The schizophrenic Voices started saying that this music would deafen the cockroach.. that the cockroach would lose its sense of hearing.. I stopped listening to the music right away and took the headphones off..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment