Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

.. uber-culprit Gal Godot: ..".. I chose to become the one single exclusive woman known and reputed as Gal Godot who was archenemy to all that is good, justice, decency and humanity itself.. for this reason.. I have no DNA for guilt.. I am very aware of the difference between right and wrong.. and good and evil.. okay.. evil means 'eve'.. so.. that's different.. quite.. different.. but I have no DNA for guilt so I can be responsible for much that is truly.. wicked and malevolent about the Gal Godot.. legacy.. I mean.. whenever anything goes WRONG with Gal Godot.. that's me.. that's me.. who is that Gal Godot.. I have strategems in my mind as to how to.. how to be the arch-culprit Gal Godot.. and.. see.. it is.. like.. I can even be.. a man.. in cinema.. the special effects that make me into.. a man.. I'm that kind of symbiotic-genetic woman inclined so in that sense..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment