Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. okay.. the Goddess Tammuz with such moral passion was crying out for me to stop taking the pills.. and then I felt such chaos in my mind when I missed taking the pills.. that I took the four pills.. one pill of escitalopram.. one pill of clonazepam.. and two pills of cogentin.. I took those four pills.. I think half an hour ago or maybe forty minutes ago.. and then.. after I took those pills.. spontaneously.. spontaneously.. pure horror-nightmare with the Voices.. with the Voices in my mind.. half an hour or forty minutes of pure Horror-Nightmare with the Voices.. with the Voices in my mind.. with people who are actually.. see.. these aren't the Voices that I always.. that I consider my enemies.. the Horror-Nightmare happened with Voices of people who I feel to be my friends.. the schizophrenic Voices I hear in my mind of people who I feel to be my friends.. and then.. someone.. a beautiful female voice.. an angelic female voice.. started to talk to me with such a sense of rationality and civilized humanity.. such a human voice.. was this female voice.. such a human voice.. was this female voice.. but-.. I don't actually know who she is.. I don't know her name.. and.. after half an hour or forty minutes of Horror-Nightmare from the Voices the schizophrenic Voices of people who I consider my friends.. then this angelic humane female voice spoke to me at length.. and I think.. the positive effect and influence of these four pills.. the clonazepam and the escitalopram and the two pills of cogentin.. the cogentin that I've said such AWFUL things about on this website.. peace has come to my mind.. I was lying in my downstairs bed or downstairs.. cot?-.. when this voice of pure humanity this female voice began talking to me at length.. I wish I knew who she was.. also.. Doctor Laura's voice was fighting tooth and nail to be.. compassionate.. to me..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult nicole kidman megan gale monica bellucci angelina jolie gal godot emily ridal daisy ridley tiffany fallon 'debbie does dallas'- tiffany taylor 'Playboy model'- tiffany taylor.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment