Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

.. Hanno Ridal Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. it's about ten minutes after seven o'clock in the morning and I just took one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. I really don't know what happened with me having at one time some excellent cogentin.. but I just now.. the cogentin.. the cogentin.. I think the cogentin is having a really bad effect on me again.. and I really don't think I should take cogentin ever again.. from now one.. also.. Traing said the cogentin was optional.. that I didn't have to take the cogentin.. so from now on.. I think I'll only take my one pill of escitalopram and my one pill of clonazepam.. and the Goddess Tammuz just said in response to what I just wrote about Traing.. the Goddess Tammuz just said.. 'Traing knows her business.. Traing knows her business..' .." .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 8-year old kate croy kate moss 14-year old susan-atkins-poison-ivy-esque kate moss 48-year old nude kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment