Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

.. actress Victoria Hill: ..".. and I am praying to the Assyrian God Tammuz.. that when I play Lois Lane.. maybe I'll be cast as Lois Lane when I'm sixty-five years old.. maybe.. that would be a good age.. and I am praying to the Assyrian God Tammuz that when I play Lois Lane.. that I have exactly the same amount of brilliant success that Tom Hiddleston has had in the role of Loki, God of Mischief.. heheheh.. maybe I can be Lois Lane, Goddess of Mischief.. Steven Spielberg?.. you found Embeth Davidtz for 'Schindler's List'.. Steven Spielberg.. can you find me on youtube.. as Lady Macbeth.. and find a truly focal role as well for.. words are not enough.. words are not enough for the man who achieved the impossible.. becoming Macbeth.. possessing the soul of Macbeth.. a role for Sam Worthington.. in your predestined Superman movies.. Steven Spielberg..?..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment