Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

... Christopher Summers (Benedict Cumberbatch): ..."... My wife Katherine (Kristen Scott Thomas)... gave birth to the Uncanny... her womb entered parallel realities.. she gave birth in two realities... one of her two sons also inherited her DNA for that power... I wonder if it's all... mutant... if parallel realities... the multiverse... is all... mutant... " .. .. .. .. .. Viktor von Doom (Robert Downey junior): ..".. You are speaking to a man who has failed at everything he has ever tried to do... so many people I lost forever... your son Alex Summers... I lost him forever and he was the one person I wanted to save... it may have been me... myself... me... I hope... I hope by the will of Ishtar and Tammuz that it was in fact me... who gave him three constant companions.... where he remained... an adorable three-year old Rachel Summers (3-year old megan d. iseult)... a beautiful young girl young 9-year old angelica jones (9-year old megan d. iseult)... wait... heh... I think there was also a less than one year old rachel summers.... another... another rachel... who became... heh... his adorable little religious buddy... and finally...a truly wonderful holy spirit 2-year old Jubilation Lee (2-year old Dakota Fanning aka 2-year old Hannah Jason Leigh)... those were his three companions... loyal friends all three... and there was... oh no... oh no... she makes me cry... a tragic little girl... 2-year old scarlet witch (2-year old kate moss)... she was so pure so innocent and she wanted to be his best friend... and it was always the scarlet witch coming from different earths who they the forces that be were keeping direly with deadly sense keeping seperate from Alex Summers (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp Sam Worthington)... and... He had... what happened with this... she was his closest friend... Illyanna Rasputin (Victoria Hill)... and then this ugly wall divorced him from his close holy spirit friendship with Illyanna Rasputin (Victoria Hill)... I have spent my whole life wishing and wanting and implementing designs that Havok (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp Sam Worthington)... could have permanent happiness... all failed... all failed... there is a scarlet witch who has just been born... she is less than one year old... I want her to be Havok's (Hanno Alexander Raudsepp Sam Worthington) best friend... Scott Summers (James Marsden)... I don't want Scott Summers (James Marsden) to know anything about Scott Summers (James Marsden)... I want the entirety of this... issue... this affair... to be my department wholly... I am... Doctor Doom.. finally... after all... unless I fail to much.. no... I cannot fail... with Scott Summers (James Marsden)..." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley less-than-one-year-old scarlet witch less-than-one-year-old kate moss 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult less-than-one-year-old rachel summers less-than-one-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old 'Firestar' angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment