Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

.. Duchess Elizabeth Bathory (Angelina Jolie): ..."... I NEVER wanted to be the female Rusty... I was in a mental institution for three years and was routinely raped by female nurses for the whole duration of that three years.. after.. going.. through.. something.. like that.. how can you even THINK I would want.. that I could even feel.. even imagine.. stomach-churning.. even.. be.. the female Rusty.. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE FEMALE RUSTY!!!!!!!... I was filmed by a two year old boy who THOUGHT that I who thought the unthinkable that I would want to be a female Rusty.. two year old little boy you do NOT feel sorry for the awful female nurses who raped me in that mental institution.. they were NOT actresses.. why would you even THINK.. even.. IMAGINE.. they were actresses.. " .. .. .. .. .. Josef Goebbels (Ralph Fiennes): ..".. I.. see.." .. .. .. .. .. Angelina Jolie is Duchess Elizabeth Bathory and Ralph Fiennes is Josef Goebbels in the 11-hour film "Gotham: chapter one", directed by Tim Burton, Sophia Coppola and Geoffrey Wright, the director of "Macbeth", starring Sam Worthington and Victoria Hill .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment