Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2024

.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. There is a very serious, grave young German man in the German film "King of Ravens".. He loves German actresss "Faora-ul" Antje Traue.. and he would die for her.. he makes me think a lot of the boyfriend of Brooke Shields in the film "The Blue Lagoon".. I mean.. "King of Ravens" is maybe a lot like "The Blue Lagoon".. it's.. he does sex scenes with Antje Traue in the German movie "King of Ravens".. He's German.. I'm not sure.. it's like.. I think Antje Traue personally herself would always want to be fully naked herself when she sees herself with her boyfriend in the film "King of Ravens".. He reminds me so much of Gabriel in Violette leDuc's autobiographical masterpiece 'La Batarde'.. Antje Traue is so very much like Violette le Duc herself in her sex scenes with this Sir Galahad in the German film "King of Ravens"..

No comments:

Post a Comment