Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2024

.. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. There are.. forces.. which.. I mean-.. the words.. the vocabulary.. to say.. what I mean to say.. about.. my mind.. because.. I'm not a me.. I'm not.. a name.. I'm not.. an identity.. and.. it's.. forces.. compelling me to this condition.. and I hear that I'm an innocent little girl.. but I'm in my early forties.. and.. and.. My name: Mystique.. it's little girls.. innocent.. little.. girls.. really.. liking the feeling.. of having.. that name: Mystique.. and I'm bad news is what these forces are telling me.. that it's like me as.. volatile?.. malicious?.. petty?.. all those things are me but my name being.. Mystique.. and the forces saying Mystique is the name of a little girl.. and then I say I'm Raven Darkholme and I hear that a young girl is named Raven Darkholme.. and that I am not.. the worthy one.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley less-than-one-year-old scarlet witch less-than-one-year-old kate moss 3-year old rachel summers 3-yeare old megan d. iseult hyacinth 'The White Queen of the Hellfire Club' ryder holly 'raven darkholme' madison bridgette 'dazzler' marquardt.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment