Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

.. Dark Futurepop - Around the Window Star.. is the official, quintessential song of.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp: ..".. it's these.. deadly mental explosions in my mind with only the very innocent for casualties.. it's these mental aberrations in my mind.. I have the thoughts of a COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!.. and these thoughts have such fierce, vile momentum.. these filthy thoughts that become all that my mind.. even.. is.. these filthy thoughts which I have about innocent people these thoughts which become everything that my consciousness.. even.. is.. constantly.. constantly.. constantly.. is this what my schizophrenia is now..?.. because so deeply inside myself I am such a fucking jerkwad asshole.. these THOUGHTS which I have about poor, poor, poor, poor innocent people.. how do these Yahweh-damnable thoughts HAPPEN in my mind.. in my.. consciousness.. in my.. nervous system.." .. .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth 'The White Queen of the Hellfire Club' ryder monica 'Zaladane' bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UII93CC468s

No comments:

Post a Comment