Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

.. Rogue (Savanna Samson): ..".. A stupid and evil Rogue does not exist.. there is no such thing as a stupid and evil Rogue.. it's something.. it's.. it's a something.. because.. it can't even-.. make sense.. because.. I'm good.. I'm such.. okay.. I'm not supposed to praise myself.. but Mystique (Holly Madison) has always believed of me that I'm a decent person.. and.. I can't do sorority.. sorority games are not my.. thing.. because then the laws of physics would be.. broken. and sorority games would render me as such into being a stupid and evil Rogue.. which is.. a literal.. impossibility.. the sorority thing where the girls are naked.. oh that's so fake.. that doesn't help at all.. that's not even a real sorority and everyone.. feels that.. everyone feels an imposture to being a real sorority.. I mean.. there's no such thing as a sorority where the girls are naked.. then that's.. lame.. just.. lame.. and it doesn't help.. because.. sororities are filth.. and I want to be.. a clean, nude woman.. ".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old scarlet witch 3-year old kate moss 8-year old kate croy scarlet witch 8-year old kate moss 14-year old scarlet witch 14-year old kate moss 48-year old truly beautiful scarlet witch 48-year old ethereal-like-the-pale-artemis-moon kate moss 3-year old rachel summers megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult nicole 'jean dewolfe' kidman megan 'issue #271 Magistrate Tam' gale gal 'gerry duggan lorna dane' godot victoria 'Wolfsbane' hill embeth 'lilandra' davidtz emmy 'sinthea shmidt' davidtz bridgette 'dazzler' marquardt kendra "tammuz" leigh wilkinson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment