Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

.. Immediate Music - Lacrimosa and Preliator.. is the official, quintessential music of.. a little girl: ..".. and I am making a prayer to the goddess Athena.. heh.. to the goddess Athena.. because I like her in 'The Iliad'.. and she was sort of.. silly.. in Sophocles's play 'Ajax'.. and I am making a prayer to the goddess Athena.. that Angelina Jolie be always fully clothed in the role of 'Thena'.. because.. because.. because.. I think I saw the movie 'The Changeling'.. and I don't understand what that woman.. she's a nurse, right?.. what.. I didn't understand what was happening to Angelina Jolie.. I mean.. I didn't understand.. sorry.. Athena.. sorry.. it's that.. I didn't understand.. when Angelina Jolie was being hurt by that nurse.. Angelina Jolie.. I can't.. I want Angelina jolie to always be fully clothed as 'Thena'.. because Angelina Jolie always makes me cry as Thena.." .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss 48-year old beautiful, elegiac kate moss 3-year old rachel summers megan d. iseult 9-year old 'Firestar' 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult hyacinth 'the white queen' ryder monica 'Zala' bellucci angelina 'madelyne pryor' jolie scarlett 'the goblin queen' johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXAdZl6Fgas&list=RDFXAdZl6Fgas&start_radio=1&rv=hneTHTOKjR8

No comments:

Post a Comment