Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

.. Mass Effect Andromeda Theme - Fan-made - the enigma TNG.. is the official, quintessential music of.. kendra "tammuz" leigh wilkinson: ..".. Did the Jews know the Nazis were evil.. when the Nazis were butchering them.. I'm reading David Kahn's book about German espionage during World War II and.. the Nazis don't seem evil at all in that book.. if they are Nazis in that book.. if the people described in that book by David Kahn.. are.. Nazis.. it's that.. what I mean.. what I mean.. it's the movie 'Schindler's List', directed by Steven Spielberg.. the Nazis actually are evil in that movie.. and.. I'm not saying.. what I mean is I would think in terms of the Nazis not having been evil in real-life.. in actual history.. and.. 'Schindler's List'.. I mean.. is supposed to be actual history.. it's that.. 'Saving Private Ryan'.. it's that Steven Spielberg seems to make movies about World War II that describe history as being so beyond-horrific.. beyond the horror of what seems real.. of what seems.. real history.. it's that.. what I mean is that.. in the movie 'Schindler's List'.. the Jews in this movie.. they seem to have NO conviction in them at all that the Nazis abusing them.. are evil.. the Jews are so innocent in 'Schindler's List'.. so medusa-soul-shattering innocent.. that they can't even.. discern evil.. I mean they are so innocent that they can't even.. perceive evil.. recognize evil.. even when they are being horrifically, satanically assaulted by this evil.. by the evil of the Nazis in 'Schindler's List'.. I wonder what it was like for the actors playing the brutal, murderous Nazis in this movie.. I wonder if those actors.. ever recovered.. and.. I-.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder moncia bellucci angelina jolie gal godot megan gale bridgette marquardt.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPfx3uRwfig

No comments:

Post a Comment