Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

.. Frederick J. Dukes (Harry Knowles): ..".. I thank God above that I am small.. that I'm not a big guy.. because.. I dunno.. it's like.. a craving in my consciousness.. an ache of loneliness or of something sweet.. it's.. I don't know what it is.. but I'm me.. the Blob in quotation marks.. and.. I feel.. like distant callings in myself.. as D. H. Lawrence writes in 'The Rainbow'.. and.. it's.. me.. like.. poor Mystique (Holly Madison).. poor Mystique (Holly Madison).. I think the two of us are the same size.." .. .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 8-year old kate croy priscilla rich 8-year old kate croy kate moss 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult hyacinth 'The White Queen of the Hellfire Club' ryder monica 'Zaladane' bellucci angelina 'Gia' jolie gal 'gerry duggan lorna dane' godot megan 'issue #271- Magistrate Tam' gale victoria 'Wolfsbane' hill embeth 'lorna dane' davidtz bridgette 'dazzler alison blaire' marquardt daisy 'rei' ridley amy 'mellissa' adams.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment