Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

newland archer captain hooke... jim mataey jim..

newland archer captain hooke:  for the earthworm jim is in the soil of the ocean plenty... a'plenty a barrel of gail simones.. for she wrote me once as catman.. I knew the lions in my days with Stanley Kauffman livingstone.. I am a stone diary edible woman .. wiat what.. why do I say things like that.. because I am a stone man hooke.. I am jim hooke.. I was once a father but those days are over now that Julia Roberts is my tinker bell instead of betsy Russell.. who I married and forgot.. ahh.. Julia you are my countess olenska.. betsy you will forever be my may.. a summer forever for captain jim hooke..

peer pan:  I am peer gynt and wil someday be a Gollum trickster.. for I a boy hold the ring of gold.. peter always looked for pirates gold.. peer gynt knew the value of a gold coin silver.. mataey.. when I finally peter the saint go to mordor it will be a hard journey kerouc down the road hobbit gold bricks of a Yellowstone park.. jellystone park is my hardy cave Osama home.. I will live in a cave for centuries.. become the andy of raggedy ann and andy fame.. and eventually so grey in moral demeanour I will be a hulk..

tom hiddleton loki:  I and I have peter pan syndrome even tho I am three thousand FUCKING years old..

nude wendy murphy brown:  and I feel three but you may still have it.. stay away from Debbie lafave...

loki:  it may be difficult.. she's a black widow nude too..

nude wendy nue two:  imen it.. she may get too close.. she's like that.. I think she's the real Freddie Krueger.. I worry about you...

loki:  please don't .. juss'll dont' .. be a josser..

nude wendy nue two:  eeeee.. a josser.. a josser.. I think I'm already a josser..

Daniel day:  I will be a very mannered captain hooke .. a jim.. ahim ajim.. it will be my most mannered performance.. as the usual.. from a Daniel day..


directed by peter Jackson, Michael mann and Daniel day and Andrew davis.. four directors for the captain hooke trilogy should do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment