Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

peter pan..

peter pan:  I am a boyood hood eternal.. I am a hodo.. I am in a chauffeer hood.. got out of the car with a wily hood cap.. my Edward g. robinson feather cap indian.. for the hood's of 50's Hollywood were Indians cops cowboys and robbers..

peter pan:  the hood thing is mine.. so is it Wendy's her wendy nue.. no melancholy slow for me.. foe she is a lemon.. I am a slow boy eternal 'tis true 'tis pity..

tim curry:  iahh.. I am the pirate who is ready for a true arghhll majesty nine knives and chew remainder.. tablenapkins fest.. a festy king I am.. who worked in the revolution American.. pirates aided in the American revolution much greatly 'tis pity 'tis true I knew George Washington.. even played him many a time in many a battle.. he could not be everywhere at once... but the controversy of George Washington remained far a century vast after his death.. because of wittle me hooke..

No comments:

Post a Comment