Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

peter pan...

peter pan:  talley hoo... I am the pirate man.. I am a hooke matey crooknose Richard.. I am the lionheart of third pirate cove who Shakespeare wrote about.. huck finn and I conspired darkley in darkles at the beginning of a novel he wrote about himself.. Stanley Kauffman wanted to write about his own dark childhood but they sniff copy and pasted a paragraph quotation from mao tse tung to his Stanley's boyhood instead..

nude wendy McElroy hobbit little girl nude:  I am almost cgi nude now.. tally boo hoo hoo ho ho ho.. chi ho chi ho chi.. I am numer nine or number eight I think.. ahh. yesss... peter.. you are the very first avenger.. i'll see you see you soon peter.. I'm off to marry ultron..

- wendy flies off into the starry universe galaxy night thru the wendy nue window..

peter:  that's enough windy nous for fer her.. got rid of her too.. the girl thing is so over for me if it ever begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment