Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

nude embeth davidst is leilani farha in the james bond movie of ths same name...


leilani farha is nude embeth davidst..



leilani:  I am john Clarke, the boo hoo hoo real.. the reall the real.. john Clarke.. I am.. I am blond.. wahh.. no brown.. I am brown a borwn berown brown soul I am sam.. wahh.. I am the son of sam .. no .. no.. no.. she is coming.. amazon is coming...



amazon:  I am a dead soul..



leilani:  ahh.. boo hoo. .yess.. gogol.. I read that book and an' it inspired me to become a worker for the poor juss'l like a poor prison woman in old Russia.. I was a worker bee.. read it in Russian.. boo hoo hoo...



daniel day lewis: i am grandam good..



nude leilani: i am leilani farha david.. i a i am a david.. a star .. a ROCKSTAR rebecca.. hoo hooboob boo hoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment