Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

donald blofield is doctor no..

Donald:  the blowfish of schooling.. a school of fishies.. a school for scandal.. trump blofeild style.. a feiled of felled dreams.. baseball.. oww.. not good.. not good.. how about gloveball.. yeahhh.. oww.. okay.. lessee.. I am the doctor of evil.. running a school.. here's my son..

crispin glover:  hi dad.. wait.. wee got issues..

Donald blofield:  yess.. we do son.. let's talk.. just .. talk..

crispin:  whaddabout..

Donald:  a lot.. a lot.. like who we gonna kill next time..

crispin:  obohyy...

Donald:  wait.. crispin.. yah gotta.. yah godda.. geddinta this dis evil thing soon before it's too late and I'm not president..

crispin:  no no don' wand that to happen.. so let's go.. I'm rarrein ta go.. for da evil winnings..

Donald doctor no:  ahh.. thass my boy.. I will never be a good doctor.. but I'm gonna start killing all the good doctors at a self-help counselling session.. here's my vanishing gun..

crispin glover:  here's my vanishing gun..

Donald blofield:  to evil..

crispin:  to evil.. you'll find lots of it with the doctors ... who frequent sessions.. and appointments..

No comments:

Post a Comment