Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Krypton tribunal:  two of the phantom zone criminals have not been.. excommunicated... ursa the second and .. faora..

nude faora nude now:  - cheerily - feynsha..

krypton tribunal:  the failure is ours, not theirs.. the rigorous duty of phantom criminals will be their lot now.. these two...

zod the second, in the phantom optic ghost mirror from the phantom zone:  indeed.. I will put them to good use..

nude faora:  yayyy.. zoddd....

krypton tribunal:  it is not your call..

zod the second,: thazz whuzz you think... I am a cold man inferior...

krypton tribunal:  no man can tame the wild child faora..

nude faora: - stubbornly - fyenshya...

nude ursa the second:  in my own time.. in my own place.. the world of tomorrow will be mine...



phantom zone CRIMINAL scientist nude angie harmon nude is a nude female kryptonian scientist GENIUS inferior mind with the combined intellect science of albert Einstein, oppenheimer, bohr, Neumann and shweizer and curie the nude little marie nude...


nude angie harmon:  the are the nude woman of tomorrow .. my nude superwoman nude princess of clay.. my little princess nude.. of clay .. of clayfeet and clay mind.. my mind clay is your body nude my mind nude my by my breasts nude are you evil soul nude woman breast nude mine of tomorrow.. your evil soul are is my breasts nude.. the milk of my human kindness is your soul milk nude.. my nude woman of tomorrow.. - she is fashioning a nude artemis woman nude of clay -... I will carve and hew you into stone compassionate a stone nude woman .. a stone compassion  .. you are.. you are .. my sweet nude..

the birth of nude superwoman nude..

nude ursa the second:  is the work finished... a project nude woman sculpture of pure stone... of pure compassion.. of pure krypton...

nude angie:  yesss.. I am an angel nude sculpture of prone to violence women nude the nue woman is a woman prone to violence.. my nude superwoman nude...

No comments:

Post a Comment