Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

zod the second.. the second sequel of zod..

zod II:  I men the war is coming.. and I will not prevent it in my own time good.. for I am phantom never.. I am ghost.. I go to a world of ghosts now.. your krypton tribunal will not prevent this..

krypton tribunal:  that's what we think..

zod:  what?

zod II: what- yes yes what we all think tribunal is what I think.. for I am the tribunal true of krypton..

zod:  I and I am forever to be judged by this tribunal..

zod II: no.. no quite.. quite. . .. by me..

zod:  not .. you.. by who... then .. judge of krypton zod..

zod II tribunal:  by the ghosts of gotham thou shalt be judged..

zod:  aren't the ghosts of gotham fairly ordinary ghost's sorta..

nude fenysha:  they won't abide me nude sculpture body nude me I illluuminaaati..

zod:  you will be a nude sculpture cold ice water in their mist

nude fenysha:  yahy hahahahhahaa.. sorry just .. hahahahaha.. she DIED of a cold shower.. who who .. who DOES that... died nude she did .. of .. of pneumonia .. PNEUMONIA..... wait.. hahahahaha...

zod II:  I am very very sad for this..

zod:  she was a very pretty beautiful lass of true beauty in paris..

krypton tribunal: - sadly - yes.. krypton paris.. paris is also a palace on krypton.. paris is a krypton palace...

nude fyensha:  a cold shower palace on EARTH is paris .. she died in a cold water FOUNTAIN.. or weeks later nude.. hahahahHAHAHAHA...

zod:  she was a sculpture incarnate..

nude ursa the second:  yeess... and I am bringing her back to life.. here now.. .. tonight...

zod:  whaaat?.. yes.. I .. understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment