Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

... Christian Bale Bruce Wayne: .. i need help with my empathy so i get empathy injections.. som venom eez guid fer ye..

.. Christian bale bruce wayne:  .. it's empathy venom.. nude Jessica drew:  I need some empathy venom wholesale in my lympth, blood circulation, nervous system, endocrine system aka my thyroid, also need empathy venom in my kidneys.. to help me with release of empathy venom... need all that empathy venom in my empathy sacs within my cells and my nude body to fuel my empathy venom blasts.. it's my web fluid cartridge.. I am a nude woman body web fluid cartridge incarnate for my web fluid venom empathy blasts to take out iron-clad doorway gateways and also to kill people with...

 .. dialogue by brian Michael bendis for spider woman: origins...

No comments:

Post a Comment