Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

... Donna Troy written by Gail Simone - here's hopin' - in the next issue of Wonder Woman...

Donna Troy:  the death of many heroes is a long lasting to many endless tomorrow's I am ready for my Macbeth self-horror to come none to early .. for their is no self-horror in suspended animation more than mine.. for I am a hero forever.. and none but the true hero knows true self-horror...

Steve Trevor:  maybe.. maybe.. I dunno.. I've been out of it for a long time.. spent like four years in a mental institution.. can we bring you back..

donna troy:  bring me back incarnate readiness for WARRR.... for a war against my mighty opposite.. Diana...

steve Trevor:  wait.. you're warring against Diana.. you're both my good friends..

donna troy:  Diana is no longer my friend.. or anyone's friend.. a mighty opposite to mighty heroes.. but no friend..

steve trevor:  this is not the Diana I know.. ithink not she be.. wait Diana or donna gettin' confused betw' them..

donna troy:  I am sorely confused ..

steve trevor:  you and me, kid..

donna troy:  Wonder woman fancies herself a warrior, and adventurer of many wars... I am no adventurer .. war has always been a grave business for me.. the marks of the devil as etched as clearly as stone on my gravestone features..

steve trevor:  i'm crying inside for you..

donna troy:  I have no tears to cry with...

No comments:

Post a Comment