Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

... nue nude Batwoman nude...

nude nue Batwoman nude:  the darkness of afghani lights at the crosshairs of my two nude breastlights flashlights my two nude breasts as lampposts my two nude breasts are lighthouses beacons of fleshlight aureoles lamplight in the witche's dawn my two nude breasts nde like light in the narrows of dawn in the mine are my two bare bums in the night of night of lightingdown Hamilton dawn .. I am a Hamill dawn of peter's grave remorse.. the nightindon Hamilton a town of hammill of hamlet hammil is the fighting's dawn of remorse season's of spice my two nude batwoman breasts nude dark as pitch coal ebony breasts nude mine and nude in season's spice black as pitch spice pepper my two nude breasts.. they are ebony night in witchin's seasons spice of witches two nude bare bums nude of witches pagan nude women of Macbeth's cursing curse reality it is a dawn of nightmare's steady ships rigged to sundance my two nude dancing breasts and bare legs are dancing the firedance nude I am dancing to the ships gone to sea to ocean's of Scylla and charabdi I am a season's nightingale remorse ready to dawn a biting my breasts nude spice pepper a pepper breast nude have I two of two my navel umbilical womb breast mighty season's uproar fantastic.. it is ready my vagina is ready to rumble volcanic.. a dew is coming.. a morning dew my nude batwoman woman's nude body... a dew covers it moist .. a morning nude woman's body nude have I... haverston... hamiltron.. tron .. tron.. tron.. hamiltron.. I am nude batwoman ready for tron for the fighting's remorse of my bare breasts and my bare bum nude a tron figurine I am a nude sculpture nude batwoman rodin black ebony twisted matte rock hard I am vagina nude a rodin sculpture of a balk plack plank black pitch hair vagina nude black pitch as coal is a sculpture by rodin of my nude batwoman vagina pitch as ebony coal...

No comments:

Post a Comment