Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

... nude phoebe zeit gheist seit gesit..geist..

... nude phoebe:  I am a ghost of Microsoft.. ancient ways are comoing back via Microsoft ancient evils of eminism femimism... Microsoft the faces of squirrels and chipmunks have I .. know noe one can survive Microsoft and its ancient evils now.. Microsoft become ancient mordor.. I am nude phoebe an and not ready for action now.. WAHHHH...

nude phoebe:  maybe i'll fight a war nude phoebe I be for it to be so ready for nothing in entire my nude breasts two in twain.. where is the tavistock war ready for AGRI - CULT - CULT - CULT ... tourreee.. tOURRREE.. TOURREEE.. . agri ... CULT.. TRON>.... I am .... AGNI... nude phoebe .. I AM ... THE ..... CULT.... AGNI... I am AM nUDE NUDE PHOEBE ... FIIRIIIRIRIRRREEEEE>... fiiiiirreeee... I be nude phoebe FIIIREEE>.......

No comments:

Post a Comment