Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

... nude power girl says she's she real evil maxwell lord...

blue beetle: ".. the thing is.. she kind of is.."

nude fire:  "  ... wonder woman is a fucking DOLT!...."

nude mary marvel: "  ... I still don't think I like her - starts shaking - sniff boo hooo .. I really, really think I don't...."

booster gold:  ".. it was a computer glitch... a computer glitch brainwashed wonder woman .. i'll never forgive her for killing one of the real JLI college university frat brat pack.. i'll never forgive her.. never.. never.. never.. and i'm from the future.. from a thousand years in the future.. I know... I a thousand years from now... still don't forgive her.. 'cause i'm a jock.... and Wonder FUCKING BITCH WONDER WOMAN was SUPPOSED to kill POWER GIRL.. not nOT not Stephan Harper... "

nude wonder woman arrives scarred, bedraggled and shaking vigourously:  ".. or Justin.. I was not supposed to kill Justin.. it was not Stephan I killed.. it was Justin... and maybe i'll change the future.. booster.. and you will forgive me.. for i'm the original jock.. i'm rusty... booster... i'm rusty Diana.... i'm rusty.. i'm also the woman who was the basis for poor William's iago.. i'm the woman Shakespeare based his iago on... i'm rusty.... "...


No comments:

Post a Comment