Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

... the screenplay for "Redemption"...

matt damon:  it is the time of light for morrow's ever lasting tomorrows tomorrows tomorrows in exotica in the erotic American splendour of rainbow coal ..

nude michelle Pfeiffer in her shower:  I am not ready for this but I like it.. I really like it.. I really really like it.. I am I AM ready - not!...

matt damon:  a powerful telepathy empathy tidal wave ocean of empathic dawn.. a dawn of life not a dawn of the dead...

nude michelle Pfeiffer in the shower nude:  dawn of the dead - ewww....

matt damon:  a dawn of life.. a dawn of life from rainbow coal from blackest coal from blackest sins..

nude michelle Pfeiffer:  hee hee hee tee hee hee .. when devils like nude maven me their BLACKEST sins put on they dooo at first suhhgehst with heavenly shows.. as I do now.. tee hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment