Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

... the comic book.. nude jessica drew.. by stephan daedeles...

nude Jessica drew: .. I'm alone.. all by myself.. all nude in the shower and in the depths of clinical depression nude in the shower I am all by myself all ready to die a death into the morning abyss glow of dunderheaded Jessica all ready to go nowhere in the dawnings time of dusk death death and more more tomorrow's of death in my soul all pink my body nude like a huckleberry nude  my body pink all Jessica nude body pink huckleberry all scintillating electric fibres of my nude body jessicanude like sprinkling a rainbow pink donut my nude body krispy crème...

nude Jessica drew:  .. I am depressed in serious depression in the musk mussle dusk of new nude Jessica in no new Jessica nude ready for a dunderheaded death in my musk autumn.. a I am in the autumn of depression in the autumn of my soul.. an autumn of my soul not yet a genocide.. a nude Jessica genocide not quite yet.. the nude Jessica genocide is nude NUDE SPIDER WOMAN who is an aumn atum aton atom autumn nude Jessica drew bomb .. an I am an autumn bomb nude Jessica drew become a nude spider woman a red autumn bomb nucleur fast lent lasting an nucleur bomb genocide abyss clinical depression.. sss sss.. ssss.. I am a nucleur bomb depression clinical.. an abyss autumn time I am nude Jessica drew.. my clinical depression is an autumn dawn, a nucleur depression gamma.. I am like a gamma bomb incarnate nude Jessica drew is.. an autumn gamma bomb.. not ready to ever FEEL home.. the FEELING .. the pure angelic nude Jessica bare bum feeling BARE BUM of NUDE JESSICA DREW is a FEEEELLINNGGG of NEVER being HOME.. home.. home.. home.. my nude bare bum of nude Jessica drew is a feeling an abyss warm womb feeling of never being home.. my nude bare bum of nude Jessica drew is an empty womb warm feeling of home of never being home of being far, far, far, far, far away from.. home...

No comments:

Post a Comment