Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

scarlet in G. I. Joe the rise of Cobra..

Scarlet:  deathhat seeking missiles .. missiles like flying hats in the sky... top hat missiles.. I am so going nude for missiles... a heat seeker my nipples aureoles heat summer sizzling heating my breasts whole with indian summer sizzling my aureoles summer heat... a heat seeking missile my nude body... tribal American imperialism has begun in CAMBODIA... I... AMMM .... SCARRLEETT  ... ZENNN!!!....


cobra commander:... the worm missile crisis of Cuban desire.. is a worm sensation sexual the crisis of Cuban missiles is.. these are worm missiles..

nude baroness: ... my nipples blast full microwave heat on all 32 microwave channels a blue channel prism mine.. this is the beginning of my nipple deluxe heartly a heart palpitating red hemoglobin nipple mine aureoles blooming flower forth from my nipple outward a summer sizzling in heat.. the hemoglobin pumping vacuum tube of my breasts nude and two twain divided a split mind between them...

Serpentor:... a crisis is beginning in Cuba..

Zartan on the screen:  and I'm stuck in Cambodia... Cambodia is a vicious cycle eternal.. a golden sickle is Cambodia.. a vicious golden sickle like a razor golden grail of blood eternal.. my blood eternal.. a remorseless cup of blood of my blood eternal a vacuum tube blood many mournings of tomorrows of blood autumns in dusk of greys many times my blood grey my blood made grey for a grey morning in spring...



all of the G. I. Joe and Cobra and Cobra Commander writing on this website is free of copywrite and Hasbro is free to make a cartoon animated series of ALL sorry real sorry for shouting.. of all the writing prose of this website Hasbro is free to make an animated series of .. with no worries concerns about copywrite of this G. I. Joe writing by hanno raudsepp... I know my address on this website and on my facebook page has been blanked out by spyware... we'll meet eventually.... the same original actor can to the Cobra Commander voice, as well as the same original actors for Scarlet, the Baroness, Zartan Stormshadow and Serpentor...

No comments:

Post a Comment