Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Johnathon Crane is Alan Rickman in Batman: Intimidation Game..

Johnathon Crane:... ".. Bruce.. I was a teacher at your school when you were a child.. but.. Bruce.. you're a scholar.. a student of life.. you teach yourself autodidactically, Bruce.. I .. am none of these things Bruce.. I had to learn from you how to teach myself autodidactically.. and .. Bruce.. I was a teacher at your grade-school Bruce.. but.. i'm not a scholar... I'm not.. Bruce.. you are.. Bruce .. you never needed to study.. to read.. Herman Woulk's "The Winds of War" to study World War II.. you read it.. you read that book.. but you stopped reading that book and read not a single word more of it right after the scene where the German finally invade Poland.. when the Germans invade Poland in "The Winds of War".. you stopped reading the book entirely and got to work.. you started reading non-fictional books.. reams and myriads of non-fiction historical books on Germany, World-War II, pre-war Germany, the Weimar Republic, even some Nazi German economics, Nazi German industrialism, like in German culture under the Nazi's of the 1930's.. what it was like to be a German citizen in that decade.. you never went back to reading Herman Wouk's "The Winds of War".. Bruce.. Bruce Wayne.. you stopped reading about World War II and Germany of that era and started reading about the Soviet Union.. about Kruschev's war-plans, his war-factories and munitions Soviet build-up.. about Stalinism you read.. Bruce Wayne.. I'm so sorry.. Bruce Wayne.. that all that studying finally had to lead to looking for books on public relations.. books on public relations for no other reason so you could communicate with your teachers.. I know how hard it is to study all these subjects autodidactically when your on a high-school class-regime.. a high-school homework regime.. and you have no time whatsoever for homework because all your time goes to your autodidactic history-studies.. and business studies.. as well..?... I'm so sorry that that made it necessary for you to have to look for books on public relations for no other reason but so you could communicate verbally with your teachers.. ahh.. verbally... a hard word.. verbally... I'm sorry.. Bruce.. I'm so sorry.. I.. I'm Johnathon Crane.. I was your teacher, Bruce.. and I failed you..."


Alan Rickman is Johnathon Crane, the Scarecrow..

Val Kilmar is Bruce Wayne / Batman...

No comments:

Post a Comment