Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

The music of Natasha Romanoff Black Widow Scarlett Johansson...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eZAaXYpD40


Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson):..".. I am black inside... I am an insider in the Avengers Game.. it is a rotten-apple core game with The Avengers.. we are bad seeds all of us in Teh Avengers.. it is a johnny game.. a johnny game.. I am a serious avenging woman.. and it is too much to think that I have origins in Soviet Industrialism.. "

Tony Stark (Robert Downey Junior):..".. you know.. black.. I never .. actually.. understood what was happening in Russia in the twenty-first century.. kind of like.. maybe the only thing I'm thinking is that Tsarist Russia is coming back in a big way.. what was the name of the Tsarist Secret Police.. I think they were called by an actual name... other than .. the name also.. of.. The Tsarist Secret Police.."

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson):..".. I should know this.. I should know this.."

Tony Stark (Robert downey junior):..".. it's like.. maybe the Avengers had something crucial to do with turning Russia around.. and The Hulk... is her really an agent of a Zionist agenda.. of an ultra-serious Zionist Agenda.... heinnhhh…?.. like... I don't think the Hulk is long for the Avengers .. and.. he became such a nice customer.. teh Hulk became so nice.. so nice.. I think he likes being a member of the team.."

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson):..".. it is nice.. to feel included.."

Tony Stark (Robert Downey junior):..".. and it's like I think The Hulk has heard the Depeche Mode song.. "personal jesus".. and The Hulk wants to be the personal jesus of The Avengers.. and I'm really glad about that.. really glad.. and I think something so huge and so.. a Hulk-dictated War is coming.. where... the Hulk can no longer be the personal jesus of The Avengers.. and he .. has to go renegade.. and it's like.. soul-whiplash when that happens.. like we lose everything.. we lose.. The Avengers.. when we lose .. the Hulk.. and it's over.. big time.. and.. then something .. so catastrophic.. so Alex Jones.. happens with the Avengers.."

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson):.. ".. eep.. sorry.. Tony.. "...

Tony Stark (Robert Downey junior):..".. I think.. a darker chess-game is what we are going to get with The Avengers once the Hulk leaves.. and an eclipse of two goddesses happens with us.. and we become a mixture of goddess-entities.. as the Avengers.. "

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson):..".. I was always meant to be here.. always was.. always was.. Tony..."


scene written for Joss Whedon-directed remake of "The Avengers; age of Ultron"...

No comments:

Post a Comment