Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I am Winona Ryder and I am Johnny Depp...

Winona Ryder:..".. It's Microsoft... Microsoft is scum of the earth... Microsoft edge is not Microsoft .. Microsoft is scum of the earth... it's also... okay.. I am going to dissolve thru acid-formation into a wet pile of flesh-clay mildew now..".. - she does..

Johnny Depp:..".. okay... it's a movie called "Gentlemen don't eat poets".. I saw the tv-clip from that movie.. I think one of the poets transforms into roast beef or meet or something like.. and then a man in a black suit.. and white bow tie.. he chops something.. like.. he does a chopping gesture like out of a magic show.. and the corpse of the poet turned into roast beef or steak or .. he .. is chopped into maybe three quarters or three fifths of a corpse transformed into cooked and cooled meat.. and that's a scene from "Gentlemen don't eat poets".. so.. that corpse of a poet transformed into cooked meat and cooled meat .. is me.. when they find me.. with a stainless steel giant metal bowl soldered by metal-welding to the bone-matter of the top of my head.. and they find me as such in ..

                                         THE BUILDING


                   .. okay.. Winona can.."

Winona Ryder: .. Winona Ryder is presently the remains of a wet pile of cooked woman's roast burnt-brown flesh-steak and she gradually, incrementally evolves back into woman's human form.. dressed like a sophisticated slacker.. -..".. okay... so.. I'm Winona Ryder... and.. it's like.. here is the scene from Batman Dream of eale that I'm going to describe... the scene with Johnny Depp he described while I was... heh... indisposed .. that happens at the end of a half hour or more scene in "Batman Dream of eale.. before that.. it's Joaquin as the Joker with that play-do covering his face so he puts his fingers in his mouth to do a play-do smile.. I do .. the same exact thing happens to my mouth.. and then my beautiful face is disfigured grotesquely.. and.. I'm Kenneth Cranham in "Hellraiser 2;  Hellbound".. when Julia nudges him into a Hell-elevator-cubicle with sucking organic-tendrils that attach to him like an Iron Maiden.. and I.. I'm Kenneth Cranham in that scene .. maybe with vegetation tendrils in my case while the play-do smile with my face is infinitely more extreme and infinitely more horrific than it EVER was with Joaquin as the Joker.. maybe MGM's special effects house can help.. also.. I'm thinking of the boys in children of the corn with cybernetic implants in their teeth.. and.. so I get my just desserts and I descend into Hellfire.. and a voice resonates just like Hanno Jason Leigh as Loki saying he's going to castrate the Talkbacker-voices and brand their bare posteriors with the name Neil Gaiman and also the Talkbacker voices will be fat and naked when that happens.. all of that is the Voice from above that bellows "WINONA RYDER YOU WILL DESCEND INTO HELLFIRE TO BURN IN ETERNAL TORMENT.. ".... okay.. then I'm regurgitated back to the surface within.. beside the remains of Johnny Depp … within...

                           THE BUILDING

   .. okay... also.. Winona Ryder is never playing Poison ivy... Hyacinth Ryder is.. their's a scene outside where I pretend I'm Poison ivy... Maxie Zeus played by Ethan Hawke explains that I'm not Poison ivy I'm actress Winona Ryder and I can't be Poison ivy.. this happens inside the movie... "Batman Dream of eale".. and then all of the aforementioned happens to me actress Winona Ryder.. also.. before... that.. I'm publicly humiliated.. as actress Winona Ryder I'm publically humiliated when I have sign autographs for a crowd of teenagers.. and .. it's a huge, huge crowd in the centre of Gotham City of autograph seekers.. and their's e-bay people their too.. okay... I don't think I can as actress Winona Ryder after all this happens to me.. transform into being.. the Neil Gaiman / Dave McKean "Black Orchid" Poison ivy... I don't think that can happen... I'm Winona Ryder after all.. then a beautiful song by Danny Elfman's rock band, "Oingo Boingo" plays while all you see are Ms. Kyle (Michelle Pfeiffer) - .. like Kylo Ren.. Ms. Kyle meaning Kylo Ren.. Ms. Kyle Michelle Pfeiffer dressed awkwardly .. please don't mention Gelsi Kirkland who is a fucking scumbag cunt of a woman Gelsi  Kirkland is.. and.. Ms. Kyle Michelle Pfeiffer is dressed awkwardly like a haggard but very, very young secretary .. she dances to the song that is the very, very last track of the "Batman Returns" soundtrack.. she dances to that song with distance between them.. with a dark-faced.. shmuch-devious face Oswald Cobblepot Danny DeVito.. "shmuck" is a holy spirit sacred word and wanted by the monstrous cops and the monstrous feminists... okay.. scene ends.. here's the beginning of the scene..


                       … Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) is outside watching Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito) and Ms. Kyle (Michelle Pfeiffer).. just the two of them against the world.. are shrivellingly walking almost stumblingly thru the crowd to stand somewhere where they have nowhere to go or escape.. we all know what is supposed to happen.. but it doesn't.. what is supposed to happen but doesn't is Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito) opens fire on the crowd.. a crowd with children.. with a  machine-gun umrella.. so that he and Ms. Kyle (Michelle Pfeiffer) can make their escape into magically appearing sewers underground..

               .. okay... that doesn't happen at all.. also …. Danny DeVito is exceedingly reluctant to be involved in any of this as it turns out.. and.. okay.. so.. also.. a very dangerous, toxic to humanity and anything that is good and decent in the in the final analysis is Christopher Walken as Max Shrek here... so Christopher Walken has an awful lot to figure out here an it's pure hell.. beyond comprehension hell for Christopher Walken as  Max Shreck to figure this out.. and.. Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) is he wants to be best friends and a good friend he wants to be to Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito) throughout this half hour or forty minute or fifty-five minute scene... Ted Carson (David Tennant .. oboy.. yeah.. I get it .. I really goddamn fucking asshole-God get it that David Tennant is supposed to play Batman himself in this movie these movies..).. but anyway Ted Carson comes to the podium and says that he is a supervillain.. that he's Firefly.. Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito) perks up .. 'supervillain.. ahh...".. Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) says Ted Carson you don't have to worry about being a supervillain whatsoever.. Ted Carson has a message.. oh... someone has a message that Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) is out of a job.. he is no longer CEO of Wayne Enterprises... you see the upper towers of the arcane Wayne Enterprises in the stormclouds.. but these towers of Wayne Enterprises are eclipsed and demeaned by the business high-rise towers of Maxie Zeus's (Ethan Hawke's) corporation... Commissioner Gordon (Pat Hingle) tries to reassure everyone that Maxie Zeus is not in reality a powerful CEO he is actually a present-day inmate of Arkham Asylum.. and that Maxie Zeus is a criminal.... okay... at some point Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito) mentions.. "Joaquin".. also.. digi-images like scratchy white-noise cinematography holograms like ponds of water in the air or inside the Kileaeua Volcano .. (.. I misspelt the name of hte Volcano).. ponds of water white noise static in the air of Maxie Zeus (ethan Hawke) talking insisting that he is not entirely irrelevant and that it really is Maxie Zeus corporate Towers.. he's not that good... Maxie Zeus (Ethan hawke) is no good here.. in this whole scene.. so.. okay.. also.. the truly horrific Tom Wolfe and his very, very first .. novel.. "The copyrighted to Grant Morrison's graphic novel "Arkham Asylum" the Acid cool-aid test".. is involved here.. I hope.. I dunno.. and.. it's the BUILDING... cops want to bust into the building .. the bad cops do... Ted Carson.. ah shit.. Ted Carson.. tells Oswald Cobblepot that his benefactor .. (.. Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito):. ".. Mark Cuban... ?.."...)… that Oswald Cobblepot's (Danny DeVito's) benefactor has given him a grant of a zillion qua-jillion or more dollars.. astronomically.. and that THE BUILDING belongs to Oswald Cobblepot (Danny DeVito).. the BUILDING is the emotional shattering of a paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley abyss of a soul heartbreaking soul-shattering BUILDING .. someone like Ted Carson or someone else puts up a sign on the building that says.. "Cobblepot enterprises"..

                  .. okay..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment