Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

.. munkeypunk... from DC forums... munkeypunk.. is that how you spell your screen-name.. munkeypunk.. are we still friends... because I really don't think Wonder Woman should punch a monkey.. not even in the shoulder.. - wait.. that was me.. I really don't think Wonder Woman should EVER punch a monkey.. an innocent or... - wait.. munkeypunk..?.. was the monkey attacking Wonder Woman..?... was Wonder Woman doing it in self-defence..?.. was it an enemy-monkey..?.. of Wonder Woman..?.. because I really see that as a war-crime... of Gail Simone's Wonder Woman comic book run...

.. also... when I read that... she'd one that.. in punctured into my inner child.. like.. she can't .. do that.. she can't punch a monkey who is her enemy.. a maurading monkey or what-not.. I mean.. she -

                       - can't

                                  - punch a monkey.

                                        .. and they

                                                can't

                                             say it was

                                            because

                                       that monkey was

                                         a villain who was attacking Wonder Woman first...

No comments:

Post a Comment