Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Martin Luther is Hanno Jason Leigh...

Martin Luther (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. I am gratified to find out that a few centuries from now their will be a character in fiction of hte the name Lex Luthor.. this is what I would like to see happen... once I'm dead.. :I would very much like to see Lex Luthor arrive from the far future and castrate my corpse for Lex Luthor to castrate the corps of Martin Luther... while I'm alive.. I would very much like to see Lex Luthor inflate my Martin Luther's body like a wind-bellows made out of fat and flesh of Martin Luthor's body and that Lex Luthor should cause me to both shit out of my anus and to shit out of the orifice of my mouth... I would very much like to see this happen while I'm still alive.. to myself Martin Luther.. Here I stand.. I can do no other."...

No comments:

Post a Comment