Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Joker:..."... I want to say something... If Batman kills me.. or Superman kills me.. or evem if .. the unimaginable happens.. and Wonder Woman kills me... not sure why I think that's so unimaginable though.. at all.. yeah.. at all... I know this makes me sound just terrible but I have to die on my terms.. on my own terms.. yeah.. copyrighted to Sharon Stone in 'The Last Dance'.. but I have to know WHY I died.. I have to know that I am a monstrosity and must be killed.. brutally killed.. I have to KNOW that before I die at Batman or Superman or Wonder Woman's hands.. I have to KNOW that about myself.. first.. that's all that I mean by my dying on my terms.. on my own terms.. also... I can't come back.. no Joker to speak of can come back.. that would be filth.. the filth of true destiny..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment