Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

My Name is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky.. is the music of... Talia al Ghul (Megan d. Iseult):..".. my name is Talia... Talia Lincoln al-Ghul.... and I am no longer frightened at ALL to see the movie... 'The Island'...."...

My name is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky - the Island.. is also the music of..

Lincoln March (Ben Affleck):.."... I'm Lincoln.. Lincoln March... and Lex Luthor.. this vibrant, unbelievably charismatic and charming Lex Luthor with the long, wavy, red hair.. he's.... .. he's my younger brother... yeah.. you heard it first from me.. Talia.. from Lincoln March.. Lex Luthor is my younger brother... and I just love him so dearly.... and I never want to enter that place.. where I.. sob sob.. where I terrorized my younger brother Lex Luthor.. where I .. I terrorized him... I never, EVER want to enter into that darkest of realms.. ever again..... "...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UxkX0_mGXw

No comments:

Post a Comment