Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Bronze Age Lana Lang (embeth davidtz):.." .. you can't even have a conversation with Harvey Keitel.. he is soooooo stupid...."....

Harvey Keitel:..".. Ahania Blacksmith... I am not the man you think I am... I knew your mother.. when you were a child.. when you were a child.. she said she couldn't talk .. she couldn't verbalize.. she couldn't think.. even back then.. your father... I think he developed a brain disease early in life.. I know about Danny.. how Danny can't think at all.. Mike Demetro was utterly devoid of morals.. you couldn't talk to him.. you've had no one to TALK to .. all your life..

                                        .. Ahania Blacksmith..

                                                   .. Ahania Blacksmith..

                                                        - what...?..

                                                               - Billy Crudup..?.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment