Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Princess Dinza is Sarah Polley in Star Wars...

Princess Dinza (Sarah Polley):..".. sometimes I feel inwardly like a true gutter .. ahh.. I'm a gutter-wench... I'm a rake.. oh.. yes.. I absorb many diseases viral of the populace.. but it's.. oh.. okay.. pomp viral disease is my.. ahh... I am PRINCESS DINZA TERESA.. and I .. oh gee.. I feel.. so.. I like my own sin too much.. I like myself as a sinful .. wait.. I think I wish .. the Catholic selling of confession had never ended so I could be.. deep... and instead.. their's no.. it's how the sin is so self-satisfy- ohkay.. no.. it's me as the whitewashing of my own soul in nothing that is.. perhaps.. I .. their is no mustard grain in my soul.. I am not deep, that one.. and the sin thing thing is the princess is a thing a thing milord.. perhaps I am a true sponge inward sin... sucking in favours of the court.. and then I am empty again because I seek to be full of nothing something white as sin.. "...

.. Maria Teresa.. was she empress of.. Austria..?.. in Jean Paul-Sartre's masterpiece.. "Saint Genet"... in the English translation I read.. I haven't read it yet in the original French...

No comments:

Post a Comment